Advanced Appearance Settings.

Lucas

Reaction score
Advanced Appearance Settings. & Windows Easy Transfer
Windows 95 and Win7 have a utility called Advanced Appearance Settings with "Windows Easy Transfer” Once you created all your settings in Display Properties you saved. Where you could select what you wanted to save and transfer settings to a new "PC" once saved from "OLD PC" you copy saved settings to a NEW PC and select transfer.
All your setting ware transferred and in a minute you are ready to work. WHY WAS THIS UTILITY REMOVED?
Especially NOW with Win 10, It took so long to set up the way that a person wants it and now you are losing again to Win 11 and you have only half of the setting available. This does not make sense, can anyone explain? Personally I will not install Win.11 because take to much time to set it again. Lucas

davehc

Reaction score
Microaoft bought into a similar program, some time ago, called PCmover express. It does the same job, but, to get all the facilities,I think you need to buy it (Surprise :cool:)

I googled and founf this, which might interest you?

Vote:

Ask a Question