Aero Glass Incompatibility Issue

helpme

Reaction score
Hello,
I really liked the aero glass in windows 7 and wanted to try it. I downloaded aero glass but it was incompatible because I use windows 11 but it was for windows 8. I deleted the file because it was incompatible but now every time I boot up my computer, it gives me a "aero glass is incompatible" type popup message. And it repeats every 30 minutes which is really annoying.

How do I get rid of this popup?

Thank you

Excursius

Reaction score
could it perhaps be that it attempts to startup ? , you can check in settings under startup or

Windows+r
shell:startup or Shell:commonstartup

helpme

Reaction score
could it perhaps be that it attempts to startup ? , you can check in settings under startup or

Windows+r
shell:startup or Shell:commonstartup
it doesn't show aero glass as a startup app
its not even there

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Grab this
Take a moment to read that page to get an idea of how to use it then unzip it and go ahead. right click it and run it (Autoruns64.exe) not (autorunsc64.exe OR Autoruns64a.exe) as administrator. Click the Options menu item and make sure the top three are checked and hit the refresh/rescan (Green Arrow circle).

Capture3.JPG

Don't get overwhelmed by the Everything tab. Used the individual tabs pay attention to the Logon, Explorer, Scheduled Tasks, Services, and Drivers Tabs.
See if you find anything there that might suggest something associated with "Aero Glass".
IF the Entry column doesn't do it, pay attention to the Publisher column and see if that might help.

Ask a Question