Antivirus

tpl

Reaction score
I googled pcmatic with little success. The sites that reviewed anti virus didn't seem to mention it. Does it have another name.

For W11 what is wrong with Windows Defender (aka Security suite) Fully integrated with Windows, light on cpu and updated just about every day.

Mickey52

Reaction score
maybe you mean PC mechanic I know of this software I would think if AVG is staying updated with what is going on, they should.

Mickey52

Reaction score
before I updated to Win11 I went to AVG site they said they would be ready when official Win 11 was available that made updating run smooth, every custom setting came with conversion. after I updated AVG tune up (their utility) scanned my system wrote out old registry entries. Every update I do it finds bad entries. average of 23 I have no issues like I see others are having. I bought AVG ultimate is has PC tune up and ant-virus all in one. Been using since 2015.

Renegd98

Reaction score
Avast works fine. Can mess up updating games so just turn it off for a bit. Runs great other than that. Best thing is its free.

fdegrove

Reaction score
Hi,

Why not stick with build-in Windows Defender ? It never failed me, not on W7, 8.1,10 or 11.
Installing a third party anti-virus is easy yet uninstalling it is often problematic.
Just saying.

Cheers, ;)

Ask a Question