Brightness not working

whoistolu

Reaction score
My brightness buttons aren't controlling the brightness on my Windows 11. PC spec: core i7, HP Pavilion 15

jvickers

Reaction score
This could be a hotkey issue either program or driver controlled. It could be that HP needs to catch up with Windows 11. I imagine most vendors are working on solutions to issues like what you're experiencing and hopefully will have them fixed by the time Windows 11 is released to the public in the projected October Windows 11 public release.

BillP

Reaction score
I have a MS Surface Go 2 w/Windows 11 and nearly every time I change the orientation from portrait to landscape or the other way around, the screen brightens or dims (usually dims) from what it was. A look at the brightness bar shows a higher setting and indeed, does go brighter if you just click on it once without actually changing the setting. Seems it just sets the brightness level pretty randomly. Any ideas?

Ask a Question