Can I get back to the Windows 11 Setup Wizard?

_cosmic_kitchen

Reaction score
I just built a new PC and when I initially installed Windows 11 I did not yet have the drivers installed (ie. no network connection for initial Windows Setup).

All drivers are installed now and everything is updated. Is it possible to return to that initial Windows OS setup wizard and complete all the steps now that I have connectivity? Does it even make sense to do that?

Aashishkebab

Reaction score
I just built a new PC and when I initially installed Windows 11 I did not yet have the drivers installed (ie. no network connection for initial Windows Setup).

All drivers are installed now and everything is updated. Is it possible to return to that initial Windows OS setup wizard and complete all the steps now that I have connectivity? Does it even make sense to do that?
Why would you want to?

davehc

Reaction score

It doesnt really make sense! If you are now up and running, yout better option is to work through the Settings and, initially, complete all those with which you are familiar

Ask a Question