Can I have some help please?

BlackLotus

Reaction score
So, I downloaded windows 11 as soon as it rolled out, was super excited about it, especially the whole 'android apps' thing because let's be honest, emulators are absolute lag and, trash. So, been excited. However, it came to my attention that after having Windows 11 for so long, I'm yet to download a mobile app? So I open the store, don't find what I need, end up going online and seeing that I need the Amazon Appstore. This was not anywhere on the store so I thought maybe I'm searching something up wrong? I then got a link to open Amazon Appstore directly in my Windows Store app, and it told me that 'This app will not work on your device' -and I was super confused since,,, I have a very strong laptop. Went down to the specs and then I see 'Only available to Windows 11 customers in the US'. I live in the UK, and I'm now so annoyed. Can someone please tell me, a) how is this fair, and b) why so exclusively to the US?????

Ask a Question