Cant install "May 10, 2022KB5013943 (OS Build 22000.675)" for Win-11 that crashes my laptop Acer AN515-56.

StevenG

Reaction score
All in all what I’m trying to solve is (and I know that others had trouble with this update) to install the last windows update called " 2022-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5013943)" update and it downloads the update and goes through the install process but and half way through it goes into a looped black screen "“Update underway keep your computer on” which is not true as I turned off my laptop and rebooted and it reboots 100% but I get the old "black screen with the cursor issue" and I have to press enter for the screen to go to the Win-11 login screen, which can be fixed as it's a corrupt graphics driver that needs an uninstall of the Intel graphics driver and reinstallation that fixes that.

I've looked for a solution to this problem but can’t find anything, I’ve also notified MS Support and gotten nothing back. Any help will be appreciated as it feels (after using the reliable Win-10 Pro for years, that had no problems) that Win-11 is going back to the days and what was happening with XP, Win 7 and 8 use to be ?

Last edited:

Ask a Question