Connection error

bogda95

Reaction score
Hello. My internet connection on my up to date Lenovo Yoga Slim7 is not working.

I get this message after rebooting:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection error

Some Microsoft cloud services couldn't be resolved. Run the Windows internet connections troubleshooter and if the issue persists contact your network administrator.

Read more

>Error details

Correlation Id: e3660f46-18f9-4713-a837-87964b91af14
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ran the troubleshooter and get this:

Found problems
Possible solution: reset network configuration

I reset network configuration multiple times and I get the same error when pc starts.

On device manager I uninstall Intel Wireless - AC 9560 adaptor and rebooted pc same thing. I have a yellow triangle with eclamation mark in the driver icon.

And followed the simple example from this tutorial:

Last edited:

Ask a Question