Eye hurt when using windows 11

sirvanalie70

Reaction score
Hi. My biggest problem with windows 11 is my eyes. After installing windows 11, again my eyes got pain when using pc. I didn't get any pain when using win 10, but now I have eye pain. Because of this, I downgraded once before, but now I don't want to downgrade again to win 10.

Please if you experience the same issue as me, help me, because I don't want to go back to win 10.

davehc

Reaction score
Have you tried adjusting the brightness?
Just right click anywhere on the screen and select "display settings" Then "change the brightness....."

Vote:

sirvanalie70

Reaction score
Brightness is the same as win 10. Nothing is different. Now after turning on night mode in the Daylight !!! my eyes getting better but I don't want to turn on night mode(of course in 20%) during the day.

But really my question is why win 11 getting my eyes pain?

Vote:

StevenG

Reaction score
Brightness is the same as win 10. Nothing is different. Now after turning on night mode in the Daylight !!! my eyes getting better but I don't want to turn on night mode(of course in 20%) during the day.

But really my question is why win 11 getting my eyes pain?
Yes, I noticed that also, even at medium size fonts settings. There is a very big difference between the clarity and boldness of the fonts, as in Win-11 its vertually unlegible on a new high end gaming 144Hz screen laptop. Ive tried everything to improve this and "night mode" is the only solutiion.

Vote:

davehc

Reaction score
Have you tried running "Cleartype" in the run box? Probably won't help with the eyestrain but may improve the font clarity.

Vote:

sirvanalie70

Reaction score
Yes, I noticed that also, even at medium size fonts settings. There is a very big difference between the clarity and boldness of the fonts, as in Win-11 its vertually unlegible on a new high end gaming 144Hz screen laptop. Ive tried everything to improve this and "night mode" is the only solutiion.
Thanks, Steven for your answer. Now my eyestrain is going better without using night mode in day light.
Have you tried running "Cleartype" in the run box? Probably won't help with the eyestrain but may improve the font clarity.
Thanks, Dave I tried it. :)

Vote:

Ask a Question