Goes to end of word

Jonrobert

Reaction score
Infuriating me. I click on letter to correct but cursor goes to end of word. Sick of double clicking. Infuriating - how do I turn that off?

Bighorn

Reaction score
What program is involved? Are any third-party programs installed that make Win11 look like an older version such as Win10 or Win7?

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
I bought a new 'Mechanical' (it clicks when I type) keyboard, and it helps me to type faster.
I know not why. But I do know that now I can make mistakes faster. lol
And when I do make a mistake, the forum's spell checker will underline the word in a jagged red line.

To correct the word I must place my cursor back on that word, but if I just left click it, I get nothing, and if I double click it, I get nothing. Only when I RIGHT CLICK on the word to I get a chance to correct it.

So, I have to ask, "do you remember that you must Right Click on a word to correct it"?

Bighorn

Reaction score
So, I have to ask, "do you remember that you must Right Click on a word to correct it"?
It most definitely has been that way for awhile now, especially in word processors, it gets a list of possible spellings to use or if no suggestion a prompt to add the word to the dictionary.

1680143829448.png

Ask a Question