Is this normal for Windows 11?

esotericnoob

Reaction score
Hello!

I bought a HP 15-DW1402NO 15,6" laptop for 5500NOK, about 560USD. It came with windows 11 installed, and I was for sure happy about that.

The problem is that it crashes all the flipping time, I can't have more than a couple of Google Chrome tabs open before it shuts down Chrome. If I try to run both Chrome and Spotify the computer crashes. I've tried to google and ram usage seems to vary a lot from different post. I found comparisons between W11 and W10 which show approximately the same ram usage for both operating systems...

I've posted prntscrn from task manager down below. Is this normal..? Would it help to reinstall W11, or should I downgrade to W10? My old laptop had 4GB ram, and that was more than enough to schoolwork, and i could have like 15 tabbs open, no problem...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

I can't see your screenshot unfortunately? Are you able to re-attach please?

When you say it "crashes", what do you mean by that - does it freeze, do you get an error or does something else happen?

Vote:

Ask a Question