Miss the right click button - I'm new to Windows 11 and I'm trying to play solitaire. I can't figure out how to select and move the cards.

Helpful Healer

Reaction score
I'm new to Windows 11 and I'm trying to play solitaire. I can't figure out how to select and move the cards. Also Ctrl X doesn't seem to cut text anymore.

davehc

Reaction score
Not at my computer now, but I am a solitaire player. Hold down the left mouse key and drag.
ctrl x works for me?

Helpful Healer

Reaction score
Yes, I'm leaping from Windows 7 to 11 so be patient with me. How do I hold down the card and drag it?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Yes, I'm leaping from Windows 7 to 11
Does that leap include -> to a new or different computer as well?

I would think that the manner in which you drag and drop anything from anywhere to anywhere hasn't actually changed from Windows 7 to Windows 11.....
Click and hold -> while holding move from current location to new location -> upon arrival let go of left click hold.
Trackpads / touchpads can be less than optimal.
Consider investing in a cheap generic usb mouse.
Generally Walmart or Amazon will have them for $10 bucks or less.

AND Yes Ctrl + X works for me as well, although it may be impacted, depending on where and how you are attempting to employ it.

Ask a Question