My mouse is not connecting to my computer

HassK

Reaction score
At first I thought it was a problem with the mouse, but then I connected it to another computer and it worked completely fine. Then I thought it was a problem with USB port, so I tried charging an android phone using the USB port and it worked perfectly fine. Then I turned to YouTube, I tried every possible method that I saw and none worked. At this point I thought it was a problem with Windows 11 but when I downloaded Windows 11 the mouse worked perfectly fine and then suddenly it stopped working. So I thought of writing my problem on this forum to see if anyone could help me.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Would you take some time and provide some information regarding your computer....
Manufacturer's Name, Model Name, Model Number, any other identifying numbers including (if a custom build) the Manufactuer, Model Name and Number(s) including Revision Number of your motherboard???

Likewise, the same information on the problem mouse and how it is attached to your computer (USB, Wireless, ps2, etc.)?
AND
Perhaps a snip of what is showing in Device Manager on your computer...

Capture.JPG

Vote:

Ask a Question