Pictures not showing

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure I fully understand. Are you saying that you get thumbnails in the pictures folder, but not in other folders?

If so, right click somewhere in a folder where you don't see thumbnails and click "view > large icons".

Vote:

jlhenson1158

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure I fully understand. Are you saying that you get thumbnails in the pictures folder, but not in other folders?

If so, right click somewhere in a folder where you don't see thumbnails and click "view > large icons".
Correct

I see the icons, I can change them to small, med, or large. The actual photo use to show up

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-27 135215.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-27 135215.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 3

Vote:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What file extension is that please?

In explorer, can you please go to ... (three dots menu) > Options > View and then make sure "always show icons, never thumbnails" is not selected.

Vote:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've written a tutorial to explain this process, I hope it helps:

Vote:

jlhenson1158

Reaction score

Usually when I open my picture folder I see actually pictures. Now all I see is the icon 1658767595374.png not the actually picture

Vote:

jlhenson1158

Reaction score
What file extension is that please?

In explorer, can you please go to ... (three dots menu) > Options > View and then make sure "always show icons, never thumbnails" is not selected.
I have the same problem with jpg or jpeg. I convert them and after a while, they don't appear as pictures. only the icon apps

Vote:

jlhenson1158

Reaction score

I use to just go to my picture folder and could see the pic. now all of my pic have the thumbnail icon

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    173.7 KB · Views: 0

Vote:

Ask a Question