Preview Build 22000.71

jvickers

Reaction score
You beat me to posting this. I'm working now. Otherwise, I'd look over the enhancements and changes in more details. If anything jumps out at you, could you let us all know?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
If anything jumps out at you, could you let us all know?
Nothing really grabbing me so far.
I assume this was impacted some by the recently concluded "Bug Bash" and I assume the next one will be even more so.

Posted to the Feedback Hub about how the login screen is defaulting to PIN rather than my preferred "Picture Password".
Windows 10 always remembered my previously chosen method and would default to that and now I have to choose it from the Login Options button in order to see my Picture Password.... a minor annoyance

Was reading an article from ZD Net where one of their writers described Windows 11 as Windows 10 with a glorified Theme Pack applied. Made me chuckle a little bit.
Those of us with experience with past "theme packs" dating all the way back to Microsoft Bob (google it) will appreciate the analogy.

jvickers

Reaction score
LOL. How well I remember the theme packs.

The title of ZD Nets article cracks me up as well. It's going to be true, though! My wife's computer will be one of those zombies. She has a 10-year-old Macbook pro that I set up to bootcamp into Windows 10. I installed the max RAM and a 1tb SSD about 9 years ago. It still runs Windows 10 like a charm. I don't think she's ever used the Mac side. She couldn't get used to it. I'm kind of shocked the computer still runs. I am quite confident it won't pass the Windows 11 requirements, though. Oh well. It might just die before 2025. That's' the last and only Macbook we'll buy, though, since you can't really upgrade them on your own anymore.

Last edited:

Ask a Question