Send to Mail recipient problem

dona

Reaction score
When I am in File Explorer, right click on a file and choose Show more options, than Send to and than Mail recipient, instead of opening Mail app with that file attached it says that "There is no email program associated to perform the action"

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
When I am in File Explorer, right click on a file and choose Show more options, than Send to and than Mail recipient, instead of opening Mail app with that file attached it says that "There is no email program associated to perform the action"

SETTINGS - APPS -> Default Apps and choose MAIL, select the installed email application in your Windows :)

Vote:

Sir_George

Reaction score
The website link listed below may provide a solution.

Vote:

dona

Reaction score
SETTINGS - APPS -> Default Apps and choose MAIL, select the installed email application in your Windows :)
Already done this, not working. I have found on a web site that the Mail app can not handle this function, if I want to have a file sent with Send to mail recipient from File Explorer I have to install and use another mail client application

Vote:

dona

Reaction score
I have also found a kind of an workaround : right click the file I want to sent as attachment and choose share, than the Mail app
We always have to do it the hard way with Microsoft !

Vote:

Ask a Question