So do I need memory integrity on?.

cosmic52

Reaction score
So do I need memory integrity on?. Because it's impossible to turn on, Defender said there was a problem with memory security and to check drivers, there's never been a problem or problems till microsoft started shoving all these bloody updates at us.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Windows Defender is useless .. personally I have disabled permanently Windows Defender .. no antivirus for my computer at all

Bighorn

Reaction score
Not knowing about your computer and that I have 4 machines [2 Home and 2 Pro] with it enabled by default I think it can be important. Also have had no issues with Microsoft Security/Windows Defender on the machines. And none of them have been 'tweaked' to bypass the system requirements.

1683202962950.png

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
1683203005850.png

Another tips from Microsoft itself the tool Microsoft PC Manager, rather than running CCleaner or watsoever use this, to run Health Check, Storage Management (just to note if u clear Edge's temporary file just refresh the tab to reload properly), Windows Update check, Process termination and many more .. after download and install goto the gear icon up there and update the app
smile.gif

Download here https://pcmanager-en.microsoft.com/

Bighorn

Reaction score
It warns me it's off, but it's greyed out and won't turn on.
And since check drivers was mentioned per the first post I'd be checking Windows Update [in settings] for an update in Drivers. May need to check the maker for the name and number to see what they have.

cosmic52

Reaction score
To be honest Bighorn, I'm getting fed up of fixing microsoft cock up's and updates, the internet as an whole with the bloody clicking off of cookies and then you find there's an hundred more legitimate cookies you have to through to actually go on the site before you browse it or buy anything. It's not enjoyable anymore.

Sir_George

Reaction score
To be honest Bighorn, I'm getting fed up of fixing microsoft cock up's and updates, the internet as an whole with the bloody clicking off of cookies and then you find there's an hundred more legitimate cookies you have to through to actually go on the site before you browse it or buy anything. It's not enjoyable anymore.
I experienced the same issue with the Memory Integrity setting. The site link below had the solution which was related to a Western Digital driver that was no longer compatible and causing the issue.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
I experienced the same issue with the Memory Integrity setting. The site link below had the solution which was related to a Western Digital driver that was no longer compatible and causing the issue.

I've used 3rd party Driver Updater software since Microsoft officially themselves failed to provide valid drivers updates, even Windows Updates failed, nearly 50% of the drivers myself successfully updated by 3rd party driver application vendors .. sigh

some updates in the "Optional Updates" provided those updated very long time ago LOL!

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Im not a normal end-user, I always play around with the Windows components and services alot, therefore I need a platform which listens & execute to my command, not I listen to the Windows platform :D

Ask a Question