Taskbar Tweek

davehc

Reaction score
What is it you have changed? Just curious, as I cannot see anything different from the default??:unsure:

iantrinsic

Reaction score
Lifted it from the bottom slightly and rounded the edges. Scaled it slightly larger too.

davehc

Reaction score
Ok. Tks for the reply. This is mine at default (moved it to the left as a personal preference9

1643799855265.png

iantrinsic

Reaction score
Got to say I'm loving it. Much faster than 10, no probs so far running all my software. Was going to move to a Mac but having second thoughts now. My CPU is Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7567U CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz and was gutted as I expected it to be future proof. This was the only stumbling block. Hope the upgrades keep on coming.

davehc

Reaction score
Got to say I'm loving it. Much faster than 10, no probs so far running all my software. Was going to move to a Mac but having second thoughts now. My CPU is Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7567U CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz and was gutted as I expected it to be future proof. This was the only stumbling block. Hope the upgrades keep on coming.
Good on you. I am getting fond of it also. Not too different from Windows 10 but it kind of grows on you!

laurencep

Reaction score

davehc

Reaction score
I’m on my mobile at the moment’ butas far as I can recall I create a shortcut on the desktop first -I’ll get back to you

Ask a Question