The new fan in pc is very noisy all the time

sirvanalie70

Reaction score
Hi dear members :);)

I have a very odd problem with my windows 11. After a while, my pc fan is starting to be noisy all the time without doing anything heavy with my pc.
After starting on the pc, the fan is starting loud noise.
So I try everything like cleaning, checking the fand, and anything else (updating driver and ... but not updating BIOS), but it's not going ok.

Because of that, I buy a new fan, and now after installing it still the fan makes a loud sound all the time even when pc is not on a heavy task. Every time pc started The fan loud sound started and continue until showing down pc.

I think the only answer to this sound is windows 11. Maybe I must downgrade to windows 10?

Please if you have another solution, reply to this topic.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart :)

sirvanalie70

Reaction score
Also, I want to add that with low CPU usage and low temperature, the fan has a loud sound all the time.
May I need to downgrade to win 10?

tpl

Reaction score
I resume this is a 5" chassis fan? IF you connect the new fan but don't fasten it to the chassis just hold it in free air is it still noisy?

sirvanalie70

Reaction score
I resume this is a 5" chassis fan? IF you connect the new fan but don't fasten it to the chassis just hold it in free air is it still noisy?
Thanks, @tpl . I figured out what is wrong with my fan.

The problem is the fan control setting in BIOS. I read articles about noisy fans but none of them doesn't mention using a fan control setting in BIOS.

When pc starts, the fan starts to be noisy because of the high rpm, so I to manual fan control, and everything now is fine.
The fan going to be silent agian.

Ask a Question