Turning off notifications seems to do nothing

KaseyC

Reaction score
I'm trying to turn off notifications so that the taskbar doesn't pop up, obscuring the bottom of the screen, most importantly for discord and realtek audio driver whenever I plug in headphones. Everything online tells me that turning off notifications will stop this from happening but doing so has changed nothing. Not only does the task bar still pop up, but the apps still flash giving the notification indication. Am I doing something wrong or is something broken?

BUNG

Reaction score
Apparently, you have stumped everyone here with your question, including myself. I wish I could at least give you a half intelligent reply but I cannot. Sorry. Post back here if not too inconvenient if you find an answer elsewhere. Thanks.

Vote:

KaseyC

Reaction score
Apparently, you have stumped everyone here with your question, including myself. I wish I could at least give you a half intelligent reply but I cannot. Sorry. Post back here if not too inconvenient if you find an answer elsewhere. Thanks.
I've looked everywhere, apparently no one else has an answer either (so far). I guess that might narrow it down to my computer being the problem? Even then, I got this laptop last month and the auto-troubleshoot comes up with nothing wrong. Banners and audio notifications keep appearing despite the settings. I'll be sure to post back if anyone elsewhere finds the solution.

Vote:

BUNG

Reaction score
Too many email addresses on my end and I'm only noticing your reply now. I am so sorry I have no solution for you but hope you do post back when you get the fix.

Vote:

Ask a Question