Wifi drivers failing

crs567

Reaction score
Has anybody else experienced the wifi driver (mine runs Intel AC 9560) failing with error code 10?
I updated to the most recent Windows 11 update on 07/05 and since then the driver has deteriorated and no longer functions at all. Tried everything but a system reset and nothing is sorting it.

vynski

Reaction score
I had a similar problem in Windows 10. My personal trouble shooting led to a driver conflict between Realtec Ethernet drivers and Intel Wi-Fi drivers. I don't know why but every time windows would update Realtec it would trash my Intel AX 6 Wi-Fi. I have not used ethernet in over a decade. In my opinion it is obsolete architecture prone to many many problems. In my case lightning strikes and machines being hardwired by patch cables. So if your motherboard uses Realtech ethernet drivers and you don't use or need ethernet, go into your BIOS and disable it. I haven't had a problem since even with the Windows 11 upgrade. My systems run on MSI motherboards and I hope this helps.

Ask a Question