Reaction score
Hi,
I bought a new Dell workstation 3660 with
i-7 12700
2 NVIDIA T-600 Cards To Run 8 Monitors
Win-11 Pro
Eight 24 inch Monitors ( 1920 x 1200 ) Resolution

The problems I am facing are :

(1) Text size is too small to read because I have to be at least 4 to 5 feet away from 8 Monitors to keep an eye on them. Currently I am using Win-7 with 12 Monitors without any problems so is this Win-11 problem or Graphics card problem or something entirely different ?
(2) If I increase the Text size in Win-11, then fonts get clipped in half in windows explorer as shown so I can not read Folder & File names.
(3) I also tried increasing the scale in Win-11, but that just enlarges everything & File & Folder names still stay clipped.
(3) The resolution in two monitor is different from rest of 6 monitors. All monitors are 24 inch & 1920x1200 resolution. I don't have this problem in my older system with 12 Monitors & Win-7.

Can anyone running Windows-11 try to increase Text size to 200% or more & see if you have the same problem ? Also please try to increase Scale & see if that helps keeping text size as large as possible ?

Thank You so much.

Attachments

• Clipped Fonts.png
    Clipped Fonts.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Very Small Unreadable Text Size ( Fonts ).png
    Very Small Unreadable Text Size ( Fonts ).png
    92.2 KB · Views: 0

Ask a Question