Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.22478.1012 (rs_prerelease)

pistone45

Reaction score
This just popped up when am running windows 11. It has popped up as an update but its cleary showing windows 10. Has anyone installed this update?

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).jpg
    Screenshot (2).jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 23

Brodes4544

Reaction score
Oh! I forgot about this! They're goin' to add fluent emoji's and loads of fixes. It might be a naming error.

Santa

Reaction score
This just popped up when am running windows 11. It has popped up as an update but its cleary showing windows 10. Has anyone installed this update?
I'm the same, here I am downloading the update, so I don't know if it will be win 11 or 10

Last edited by a moderator:

pat_carey074

Reaction score
I also tried updating to that update, I got the same "This PC can't be upgraded to this version of Windows". clicking on Learn more brought me to cFosSpeed website (is installed on my pc so maybe it doesn't like windows 11?), Browsing around online I've been told cFosSpeed is a driver installed by Drgaon Center and can be disabled (usually will automatically reinstall on restart). Here is a link to the reddit page that briefly explains how to remove it. https://www.reddit.com/r/MSI_Gaming/comments/jdasbx

pat_carey074

Reaction score
After Removing cFosSpeed, the update went through and I no longer received that error. cFosSpeed is installed automatically by Dragon Center from MSI, I have that installed to change the lighting on my graphics card.

Bam

Reaction score
I cannot do 2 finger scroll. Also, why does my alptop slows down everytime there is an update available? Does this happen to anybody else as well?

Ask a Question