Windows 11 clock doesn't show seconds

KalpeshRasal

Reaction score
I have observed windows 11 clock doesn't show seconds in the taskbar clock. I am requesting MS Windows 11 team to bring back taskbar clock with seconds or provide me an alternate option for the same.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Microsoft is beginning to roll this change out so not all Windows Insiders will see this change right away, but hopes to make it available to everyone soon. This feature is only available for some on Dev build 25247 currently. Also, remember the SECONDS diplay on the current any version of Windows 11 is disabled, the method of Windows 10 will not workas the REGISTRY of Windows 11 has been completely re-written ..

hope this helps :)

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
In Windows settings, I told it I wanted to see the seconds....no go!
Then I tried setting it in Winaero Tweaker, still NO GO! I've concluded that I'm just not supposed to see the seconds.
C'est la vie!
:cool:

RogerOver

Reaction score
Use ExplorerPatcher (or ElevenClock as I said above).
Or just renounce on the seconds.
Why do you need them?

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
dont try this tweaks, this will affect your taskbask itself and mis-align the static icons .. but in Windows 11 it will show seconds in lock screen .. maybe in future updates Microsoft could bring back the HHHH:MMMM:SSSS TT function :)

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
Windows is just being stubborn!
The system clock runs down to tenths of a second.
To see that for yourself, go to a CMD prompt and type in "Echo %time%" sans quotes, and you'll see the system clock time down to tenths of a second.
But to get Windows to show you seconds, is another matter all together.
Maybe there is a registry tweak that can do it? If I find one, I'll post it back here.
Cheers mates!
Shadow :cool:

Ask a Question