Windows 11 pro upgrade

vynski

Reaction score
I've been able to upgrade to Windows 11 on 2 of my computers.
An MSI Bravo 4600H with the Home eddition. It had no problems what so ever in the upgrade. It downloaded and installed on the first attempt. I thought, wow this is great. Then I attempted it on one of my desktops, a Ryzen 7 2700X Windows 10 Pro. The first 2 times the download would give an error that it was not ready for this machine yet. On my third attempt it completed the download and installed.
I have not had any significant problems with either installation as of yet. Been running the Windows 11 on both machines with no problems for over a month. In fact fewer problems than I had with Windows 10. I am still trying after at least 10 attempts on a Ryzen 9 3900X. Still getting the not ready error. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm not sure if it is the MSI motherboard or the 12 core CPU causing the delay.
I am very pleased with Windows 11 Pro and waiting patiently for the upgrade to be able to complete and install.
Windows 11 just seems to handle bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi 6 with the ax protocol, and connection issues with bluetooth devices that I was having in Windows 10 have virtually disappeared.

Sir_George

Reaction score
I've been able to upgrade to Windows 11 on 2 of my computers.
An MSI Bravo 4600H with the Home eddition. It had no problems what so ever in the upgrade. It downloaded and installed on the first attempt. I thought, wow this is great. Then I attempted it on one of my desktops, a Ryzen 7 2700X Windows 10 Pro. The first 2 times the download would give an error that it was not ready for this machine yet. On my third attempt it completed the download and installed.
I have not had any significant problems with either installation as of yet. Been running the Windows 11 on both machines with no problems for over a month. In fact fewer problems than I had with Windows 10. I am still trying after at least 10 attempts on a Ryzen 9 3900X. Still getting the not ready error. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm not sure if it is the MSI motherboard or the 12 core CPU causing the delay.
I am very pleased with Windows 11 Pro and waiting patiently for the upgrade to be able to complete and install.
Windows 11 just seems to handle bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi 6 with the ax protocol, and connection issues with bluetooth devices that I was having in Windows 10 have virtually disappeared.
Have you been notified that your computer is ready for the update in the Windows Update downloads? Does your system meet the required qualifications?

Ask a Question