Windows 11 sucks

Jocelyn

Reaction score
Continous updated slow down my computer and capacity to use my computer. This is not normal. I was better off with Windows 10 wich I am still using on my other computers

T

Taoufik989

Continous updated slow down my computer and capacity to use my computer. This is not normal. I was better off with Windows 10 wich I am still using on my other computers
I can't disagree with you about this. Though the new OS is being under improvement thus far, it's still unstable and doesn't operate smoothly.

Sir_George

Reaction score
You can rollback the update for the first 10 days after updating. Do the following;

Open Settings app on your Windows 11, go to System > Recovery. Under Recovery options, click Go back. 2. Now Go back to Windows 10 screen should appear.

Hope this helps.

yodap

Reaction score
You can rollback the update for the first 10 days after updating. Do the following;

Open Settings app on your Windows 11, go to System > Recovery. Under Recovery options, click Go back. 2. Now Go back to Windows 10 screen should appear.

Hope this helps.
^^^This^^^
If this is not possible, a clean install would be better. Save all your data first to another drive. MS has a spotty history of upgrading, clean install always works better.

nocturnalpage52

Reaction score
before clean install go to your motherboard supplier and download there version of win11 drivers which should stop a lot of issues as you clean install especially if your system is AMD

Ask a Question