Help with Windows 11 Event viewer error from Killer Analytics Service

james_uk

Reaction score
Hi, not sure if this is an issue or not, but it's annoying me now that I have seen it and keeps constantly appearing when I look.

In the Windows System section of even viewer, I keep constantly getting loads of errors related to Killer Analytics Service can't be found.

I have a Killer (Intel) WiFi 6 AX1650i card in my laptop, so I know It's something to do with this.

I have tried to fully uninstall the killer software and reinstall, but it keeps coming up with this error.

I opted when I installed the driver to not install the Killer software, just the drivers.

I do see Killer Analytics Service in 'Services' is this something I would be best disabling, and that would fix the errors?
Or if i disabled it, would it affect my WiFi?

Regards
James

RogerOver

Reaction score
Yes, disable the service, you can always restart it.

If this does not help: there may be leftovers in the registry.
As you have already uninstalled and reinstalled, I think you need to use a "registry searcher".
First uninstall again.
Make a full backup.
Then download (for instance) RegCool (there are others), click on the blue loupe at the top menu and type "Killer" in the search field.
When the search is finished, rightclick on the first line of the list of registry references found (in the window at the bottom) and chose "Select all". Then click on "Delete" (not ! on "Remove the entries" or similar; my computer is in French).
Restart and try to install only the drivers again.

Vote:

Ask a Question