Running Surf Shark anti-virus

cyclist

Reaction score
Currently, I am running W11 Home 23H2. Has anyone used SS anti-virus that is built into their SS VPN? And if, so any conflicts with Windows Defender?

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Shouldn't be a problem, if you have any option to disable the SS then you may because I'm afraid that will affect connection speed of the VPN :)

Sir_George

Reaction score
I have never used Surf Shark AV and can't offer personal experience. I use AV Comparatives to get information on what the best AV software is at the present time. Surf Shark does not appear on their list, so I would use one of the AVs tested by them. I have posted a link to their website for your review, if you are interested in checking their test results.

PS: To more directly answer your question, if you install another antivirus product, Microsoft Defender Antivirus automatically disables itself and is indicated as such in the Windows Security app.

Last edited:

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
this is the simple thing to do .. im my country there's no need VPN, can access anything around the globe ..for example (below video) .. I closed the tab because no X related post :D

I suggest you to take Freedome VPN .. no antivirus built-in ..

Ask a Question