Visual Refresh for Office in Windows 11

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Take a look at the gorgeous new UI we'll be seeing in Office apps. You can preview it now if you're already an Office insider:

This visual refresh will be automatically available to any Office Insiders running Beta Channel builds. It can easily be turned off using the Coming Soon feature, located in the top right corner of the menu. In Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or OneNote, simply click the megaphone icon to open the Coming Soon pane, read more about the visual refresh changes, and use the toggle to move between the new and current interface, and apply the setting to all the Office apps.

Zoomed-in-view-of-WXP-in-default-theme-in-SV-1024x576.png

Read more here:

CymruUSA

Reaction score
I guess it's not available to all insiders yet. I am on the beta and I have changes but not the rounded corners LOL.

jvickers

Reaction score
Bummer. I'm using Microsoft Apps for enterprise. Your system admin has to enable the Insider function. Oh, well. Guess I'm going to have to wait for it to come out to the public.

Last edited:

Ask a Question