Windows 11 was installed without my consent

Reaction score
Yesterday, Windows 11 was installed on my system without my consent. When I tried to revert to Windows 10 I found that the option was disabled, stating that Windows 11 had been installed for over 10 days.
How can I restore Windows 10?

Reaction score
Microsoft did the same to my laptop without notifying me. I've been trying to get back to Win 10 for three days already.

trumpet!puppisa!

Reaction score
Same problem here and the button to reverse this process is greyed out. I'm sure i didn't clicke or agreed to anything. how do I stop Microsoft from making changes to my laptop without my consent?

Bighorn

Reaction score
Some settings can be made in Updates to avoid them but as was announced quite some time ago not all can be stopped or uninstalled and some will even be hidden from the User. My experience is that an unwanted change of Version can only be done with a re-install so be sure to have a copy of your data somewhere else.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Yesterday, Windows 11 was installed on my system without my consent. When I tried to revert to Windows 10 I found that the option was disabled, stating that Windows 11 had been installed for over 10 days.
How can I restore Windows 10?
It does NOT install without you accidentally clicking or agreeing to something🙃

Exactly @davehc :D

Ask a Question