Barra di accesso rapido

isteve

Reaction score
ciao a tutti
se non sbaglio su windows 11 non è possibile personalizzare la barra di accesso rapido o almeno non ho capito io come farlo.
praticamente vorrei inserire i riquadri di anteprima nella barra di accesso rapido. allego immagine per capire bene cosa intendo
esiste un modo per farlo?
grazie a chiunque possa aiutarmi

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 1

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
if i'm not mistaken on windows 11 you can not customize the quick access bar
That is correct.
At this time (still very early days) Windows 11 doesn't offer much customization to the taskbar or the start menu.

Your current options are
Get used to it and deal.
Revert back to Windows 10
OR look for third party shell overlays (Start11, StartAllBack, ClassicShell/OpenShell)

Personally, I'm still holding onto hope that they will hear some of the complaints and offer (put back) some
of the customization(s) we all enjoyed previously.

Last edited:

Vote:

isteve

Reaction score
That is correct.
At this time (still very early days) Windows 11 doesn't offer much customization to the taskbar or the start menu.

Your current options are
Get used to it and deal.
Revert back to Windows 10
OR look for third party shell overlays (Start11, StartAllBack, ClassicShell/OpenShell)

Personally, I'm still holding onto hope that they will hear some of the complaints and offer (put back) some
of the customization(s) we all enjoyed previously.
grazie della risposta
allora rimango a windows 10 che va benissimo.
ciao

Vote:

Ask a Question