Build 22000.348

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Thought I'd pass this along.
They're calling it a "preview" which, is not to be confused with an Insider Preview.
It will likely be released broadly very soon on a regular "Update Tuesday" however, due to their abbreviated holiday schedule we might not see it until after the New Year.

November 22, 2021—KB5007262 (OS Build 22000.348) Preview​

SOURCE: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-preview-7f3e18d7-4189-4882-b0e9-afc920253aee

Some fixes that may be beneficial to some of us.

Capture1.jpg

davehc

Reaction score
I got it today through updates. Nothing outstanding worth comment.
I thought the first item was curious:
"Updates an issue that causes Internet Explorer to stop working when you copy and paste text while using the Input Method Editor (IME)."
I had thought IE was long gone! UNTIL, I read, further down,
"Ms announced today, Microsoft Edge with IE mode is officially replacing the Internet Explorer 11 desktop application on Windows 10. As a result, the Internet Explorer 11 desktop application will go out of support and be retired on June 15, 2022 for certain versions of Windows 10."
Most of the other items either didn't concern my useageor were for dedicated circumstances in other countried.

Last edited:

davehc

Reaction score
Should have added. This was in the "Optional" updates, underneath the normal entry.

Ask a Question