CD/RW trouble

Rick

Reaction score
I'm using Windows 11 and would like to use and reuse CD/RW's. I bought a dozen Verbatem CD/RW and used one to create a music disc, telling my HP PC I wanted to use it as "eraseable." It worked fine, played well and seemed to erase properly - but visual inspection still showed a major part of the surface "used." I put it in my LG CD/DVD player/recorder and tried what should have been the correct formatting steps only to end up with a "Windows cannot complete format" message. I moved it to the player/recorder built into the PC and repeated the steps. This time it looks like the surface is all uniform but again I got the "Windows cannot complete format" message and the disc will not work with my Windows Media Player to record new music onto it. Does anyone have recommendations? I've tried W11 support chat but the only answer I got there was to check settings for an internet source. I can almost guarantee this problem is not internet related. Thanks in advance for any help!

Zlamzon

Reaction score
I have the same problem ?‍♂️ I have nothing but trouble after getting a Windows pc.
Apple iOS systems just works with no issues at all.
Not to mention all the crap software pre-installed. Can simply not understand that it should be so troublesome when Apple can make it so smoothly ???

Vote:

Ask a Question