Gestures

Andy194

Reaction score
Ok, I get it. Windows is mimicking MacOS to use multi-touch gestures. But it's implemented illogically.

Why would I ever want a new desktop to be completely isolated from the other desktops? It doesn't need to be a new virtual machine!

How about implementing the 3 touch gesture correctly and if you maximize an application it can be reached with a 3 touch left or right swipe, but is still on the same desktop, just virtually extended???

Sir_George

Reaction score
Ok, I get it. Windows is mimicking MacOS to use multi-touch gestures. But it's implemented illogically.

Why would I ever want a new desktop to be completely isolated from the other desktops? It doesn't need to be a new virtual machine!

How about implementing the 3 touch gesture correctly and if you maximize an application it can be reached with a 3 touch left or right swipe, but is still on the same desktop, just virtually extended???
This forum is not provided by Microsoft. If you want to submit suggestions regarding Windows 11you can use the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-hub-app-f59187f8-8739-22d6-ba93-f66612949332

Vote: