How to block TikTok etc in my router

mojo53

Reaction score
Hi Guys
My grandchildren are raping and pillaging my bandwith playing TikTok and youtube which i don't mind from time to time, but occasionally they get carried away and as i am stuck with ADSL my Netflix starts buffering and realy pissing me off so i need to find out how to block TikTok in my router or whatever they are watching to get back some control of Netflix.
After doing a search, OpenDNS keeps popping up and i was wandering if it is any good or are there any other options that will work and hopefully without trashing my internet setup etc.
Thank you for any help.

Bighorn

Reaction score
Basically it's nigh onto impossible to prevent sites being available on the Internet but access to the 'net can be done.

Check your Router's Setup for changing the Wireless access code/password, disabling the WPS button if it has one. Some Routers may have the password on a label on the bottom or a card with the instructions.

Vote:

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
It depends on router specific, consult your router manufacturer website for the configuration manual, below is sample of my router :)

1685160228963.png

Vote:

Ask a Question