IBM Trusteer Rapport

Kevin baker272

Reaction score
Core Isolation: the Memory integrity toggle switch was off and should have been on by default. I tried to switch it on and it would not stay on. It said some 3rd party drivers were incompatible. I pressed the button to see the list of all incompatible drivers and they were all Trusteer Rapport. I uninstalled Trusteer Rapport and then was able to switch on Core Isolation / Memory integrity OK and restarted to enable it OK. I don't know whether it's more secure to have Rapport up and running without Core Isolation or have Core Isolation Memory integrity switched on without Rapport. Hopefully IBM Trusteer Rapport will update their drivers for Windows 11 so Core isolation can be switched on.

Franz

Reaction score
I have the same problem. I have a microsoft computer surface 4 and I did install it and after reboot. It damaged the Windows and I had to do a restore the hard drive 4 times. As I did try 4 times. On windows 10 and Now on 11. It gives me the message you get but I I am not installing it as I an tired of re installs. I have written to IBM and their support is terrible.

AdeW6

Reaction score
Core Isolation: the Memory integrity toggle switch was off and should have been on by default. I tried to switch it on and it would not stay on. It said some 3rd party drivers were incompatible. I pressed the button to see the list of all incompatible drivers and they were all Trusteer Rapport. I uninstalled Trusteer Rapport and then was able to switch on Core Isolation / Memory integrity OK and restarted to enable it OK. I don't know whether it's more secure to have Rapport up and running without Core Isolation or have Core Isolation Memory integrity switched on without Rapport. Hopefully IBM Trusteer Rapport will update their drivers for Windows 11 so Core isolation can be switched on.

AdeW6

Reaction score
@Kevin baker272 "I don't know whether it's more secure to have Rapport up and running without Core Isolation or have Core Isolation Memory integrity switched on without Rapport."
This is the key question!

Does anyone at Windows or IBM know the answer?

Kevin baker272

Reaction score
@Kevin baker272 "I don't know whether it's more secure to have Rapport up and running without Core Isolation or have Core Isolation Memory integrity switched on without Rapport."
This is the key question!

Does anyone at Windows or IBM know the answer?
Hello, I have not had an answer to this, but the advice I have read on this this thread and on other tech Web sites I have uninstalled Trusteer Rapport and switched on Core Isolation Memory Integrity. I would still like to know what Microsoft and IBM think is best.

Stewart

Reaction score
I have the same problem. I updated widows and the blue shield icon then had a tick on it, but the toggle switch was still off. If you have any further info, I would be very grateful if you could contact me. I am trying to contact IBM technical at this very moment, but they are keeping me on hold.
Stewart Derby

Last edited by a moderator: