Keyboard layout issue

alibegoa

Reaction score
Time & Language -> Language & Region -> Prefered Language Options -> Installed Keyboards

There is clearly only one keyboard installed.
Yet in taskbar, keyboard bar, there are clearly two keyboard layouts to choose from.

I do not want this other keyboard layout, I want only one as shown in Installed Keyboards.

For the life of me I cannot find how to remove this other keyboard layout

davehc

Reaction score
Could be done in Windows 10. I, also, would like to remove the language of the country/region.This is not my preferred language . I have investigated the settings, but there does not seem to be any way
For Abhishek:

1635397958607.png

Vote:

alibegoa

Reaction score
The problem seems to be related to different country/region to display language.

1635411314198.png

1635411352580.png

This above is the only place that I can find with keyboard layout.

Yet I have two keyboards in toolbar:

1635412077173.png

I really want this Bosnian layout. But I do not know where it is defined.
And second I really want to lose this ENG keyboard.

Vote:

Abhishek

Reaction score

Vote:

Abhishek

Reaction score
The problem seems to be related to different country/region to display language.

View attachment 246

View attachment 247

This above is the only place that I can find with keyboard layout.

Yet I have two keyboards in toolbar:

View attachment 249

I really want this Bosnian layout. But I do not know where it is defined.
And second I really want to lose this ENG keyboard.
i have two keyboard, eng and japanese, i clicked on the language from taskbar system tray icon, and clicked on language preference, and from there i got options to remove another language, try that

Vote:

davehc

Reaction score
i have two keyboard, eng and japanese, i clicked on the language from taskbar system tray icon, and clicked on language preference, and from there i got options to remove another language, try that
I didn't see or get that option Danish/English. As I said, it is not the language preference alone. For personal reasons, I need to have my region set as Danish, but my first language English. This creates the two bars on the taskbar. In Windows 10 and earlier, you could remove this bar. In Windows 11 you cannot.

Vote:

Ask a Question