March 11/2023 Stack Overflow attack knocks out my Surface Studio and Lenovo Flex. Android devices infected as well. TP Link AX11000 possible flash.

Cluny666

Reaction score
Hello, I was attacked by a KNOWN actor using some sort of stack overflow attack on explorer.exe. The attackers then generated a new bit locker key, deleted my account from my 2FA app, changed log pin and downgraded my account to local while someone else took over as admin. I still have both computers and would like to post all the information I can in case there is a new vulnerability that’s is being exploited. Both my devices were fully updated and running latest windows 11 version. Both devices are on safe mode. I am not very tech savvy but follow directions well, what can I post here that will provide useful information to other users?20230330_204812.jpg20230330_222726.jpgwould help diagnose my laptops and help others going through similar issues? Microsoft was notified and offered a warranty exchange, thank you Microsoft. But before I send it, I want you guys to gut it and go throug it if you want.

Ask a Question