New Design Thoughts?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm currently working on a potential new Windows 11 forum theme and wondered what you guys thought about it - I've attached a screenshot of the forum homepage which gives a bit of an overview. Please compare it to the current blue-ish theme we have :).

Let me know what you think! I'd do a similar "dark" theme too.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    256.6 KB · Views: 15

jvickers

Reaction score
I like the blue theme you now have. There's something about the different shades of blue that create necessary divisions. The new banner you made is better, though.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback - I'll work on a few other revisions and upload a few other possibilities too.

tpl

Reaction score
How about putting the new message section to the top as it is in the W10 forum.

Grizzly

Reaction score
I would prefer a dark theme as well. My eyes are not getting better over time. However, I have gotten used to this theme as it is not too bright and for me easy on the eyes.

Will the theme change be optional or general??

davehc

Reaction score
I am not sure where we are with this one? Ian posted about 6 months ago. I think we are now using a blue theme - at least, that is what I have. I can't find any option to incorporate, or choose, any other at the moment.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
A dark theme would be good easier on the eyes.

second this, most of my online forums are in dark version .. easier fo me to run through day and night :D

there are possiblities to set my Edge to force dark more, but this tweak affects other websites and not eyes friendly :D

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Dear Admin / Windows 11 Forums Team,

Is there any possibilities to add a forum that fellow members can discuss and share about other software applications besides Windows 11 somewhere below Windows 11 Support section? The reason is because specific discussions on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, DuckDuckGo or even Opera browsers for example to be placed at one sectio rather that scattering around and disturbing Windows 11 related topics. Just a suggestion :)

1686826168730.png

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi @Xploit Machine - hopefully the "software" section is used for those sorts of discussion:

If you see something in a place where it really shouldn't be, please click "report" on it and I can move it.

Ask a Question