Orico BT 608 driver

Cyrillium30

Reaction score
Hi there,
So I installed the driver for my Orico BT 608 bluetooth dongle and it appears to be working fine except for making calls using my JBL Tune 110BT. Works fine on my android though and with Windows 10. Now I can't make calls and the mic has lots of static even when using voice recorder in Windows.
I tried both the driver that came with it, latest driver on the website and offered driver by MS update but to no avail. Even emailed Orico and mentioned that the driver will work fine with Windows 11 which isn't. Also sent feedback in Feedback hub and haven't heard from them.
Performed clean install, force remove of drivers for every version but to no avail. Now when I pair it with my PC, it only shows as headset and the mic function is gone. I can only listen to music and that is all.
Any help is much appreciated.

vynski

Reaction score
I have Intel BT on all of my machines. My problems were just the opposite from yours. On Win 10 BT was slow and a crap shoot as to whether your devices would be recognized or not. After upgrading to Win 11 that all disappeared. BT devices are recognized quickly and I have not had any problems since I upgraded.