Pointer is jumping to bellow down

salsshun

Reaction score
Help me! My pointer is jumping bellows down and make me can't do anything even turn off the laptop bcs the pointer is jumping to bellows down automatically. it just happens today. Yesterday my friend had the same problem, with windows 11 too. Is that a bug? my laptop is Lenovo and my friend Asus. Please help?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :).

I don't understand the problem unfortunately, can you please explain in a little more detail?

Vote:

davehc

Reaction score
Just a suspicion. I think he means the mouse pointer turned into a dumbell, andbecame just that - dumb.
It happened to me yesterday. I thought perhaps Windows 11 was updating... but?
Whatever, it went áway - so far.

Vote:

salsshun

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :).

I don't understand the problem unfortunately, can you please explain in a little more detail?
thank you for your answer! and sorry for my bad english:( so, yesterday my cursor scrolling down by itself, uncontrollable. its anything normal with mouse and touchpad, i think it was a software. so i do factory reset, and so far (today) its normal again (not scrolling down automatically). but my cursor can't be click normaly at the bottom of the screen. so i run sfc/ scannow and its normal again. what happen on my windows? please help me so that problem doesn't happen again. thank you!

Vote:

salsshun

Reaction score
Just a suspicion. I think he means the mouse pointer turned into a dumbell, andbecame just that - dumb.
It happened to me yesterday. I thought perhaps Windows 11 was updating... but?
Whatever, it went áway - so far.
hello! thank you for your response. can you explain what happen with your mouse? is the problem the same as what I wrote above?

Vote:

Ask a Question