Probleme au niveau du gestionnaire de périphériques

Patounet

Reaction score
Bonjour à tous et toutes, bonne annee et surtout sante,

voila mon problème, j’ai basculer de windows 10 à 11, sans probleme apparent, mais apres avoir fait un petit tour , j ai remarque ceci dans le
gestionnnaire de periphériques :

Capture d’écran 2022-01-09 160722.JPG
J’ai réinstaller le pilote, pas de changement

je suis un novice, auriez vous une solution à ce probleme,
a le demande je peu fournir d autres informations si necessaire

merci a à toutes et tous

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I can translate your text but the pictures...... Not so much.

I suppose if it were my machine, I'd right click both of them and select uninstall.
Then go to the top of device manager select the computer name, right click and choose scan for hardware changes.
See if they come back and indicate the same problem or if they even come back at all.
Could just be a product of the upgrade.

Patounet

Reaction score
bonjour,
merci de votre reponse
désinstallation des 2 peripheriques = > ok
recherche modifications materielles => plus présence des 2 peripheriques
arret/relance du PC
vérification , les 2 peripheriques sont revenus
que faire de plus ?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello
thank you for your answer
uninstalling the 2 devices = > ok
search material changes => plus presence of the 2 peripherics
stop/restart the PC
verification, the 2 peripherics have returned
what more can you do?
We'll probably need some system specs.
Specifically the manufacturer, model name, model number and any other identifying numbers of your computer
AND OR
The manufacturer, model name, model number and Revision Number of your motherboard.

Have you checked to confirm that your currently installed BIOS (firmware) is the most recent offered by the manufacturer?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I've done a fare amount of searching for
Code:
pci\ven_8086&dev_43AD&subsys_8860103c
OR anything vaguely similar.
It looks to be associated with an Intel host controller, but....
It is almost certainly an OEM driver (meaning that HP if probably responsible)

My first suggestion would be that, (IF) the two problem devices are not producing any noticeable impact in so far as how your computer is performing...
THEN
Ignore them! At some point in time, the OEM (HP) will supply Microsoft with the appropriate drivers and you'll likely get them in an update to Windows 11, or you'll find them under the additional drivers on the Windows Update page.

My second and probably more painful suggestion would be to seek help from the manufacturer (HP).
It looks like a relatively new machine.
Do you have any warranty coverage remaining?

Other than that, IF it is not impacting the computer's performance, stability, or operation / usability, I'd probably sit on it for a while.
Windows 11 is still very early days and I expect OEMs are working round the clock to sort out a ton of driver related issues.

Patounet

Reaction score
I've done a fare amount of searching for
Code:
pci\ven_8086&dev_43AD&subsys_8860103c
OR anything vaguely similar.
It looks to be associated with an Intel host controller, but....
It is almost certainly an OEM driver (meaning that HP if probably responsible)

My first suggestion would be that, (IF) the two problem devices are not producing any noticeable impact in so far as how your computer is performing...
THEN
Ignore them! At some point in time, the OEM (HP) will supply Microsoft with the appropriate drivers and you'll likely get them in an update to Windows 11, or you'll find them under the additional drivers on the Windows Update page.

My second and probably more painful suggestion would be to seek help from the manufacturer (HP).
It looks like a relatively new machine.
Do you have any warranty coverage remaining?

Other than that, IF it is not impacting the computer's performance, stability, or operation / usability, I'd probably sit on it for a while.
Windows 11 is still very early days and I expect OEMs are working round the clock to sort out a ton of driver related issues.

Ask a Question