RPC server problem, maybe

benlyboy

Reaction score
Hi all, first post here.
I'm a new user of windows, on my personal systems, having been a Linux user for years. When I decided to build a new system with some hardware i had laying around i decided to install windows and see how i liked it. All in all, I am very pleased with the look and feel of it. However, I do have one problem I have not been able to fix, and I was hoping someone on here might have the answer for me. the system will not go to sleep. When I go into "edit plan setting" to adjust the setting I get this. I have googled this problem and done all the things talked about in many posts and YouTube videos to fix RPC server unavailable, with no affect. So, any help would be appreciated thank you.

Screenshot (1).png

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
goto RUN command, type in SERVICES.MSC and press ENTER .. scroll down untillyou see both RPC services as per screenshot below and set it to AUTOMATIC starts ..

1673332245668.png

Vote:

Ask a Question