Things I dislike about windows 11, BRING BACK THE TASK BAR THE WAY IT USED TO BE

slpman

Reaction score
I have been using Windows 11 since it was released as a beta. There are a few things that I do not like and why I continue to use Windows 10 more. I have two SSD's on my computer, so it is dual boot. One with Windows 10 and the other Windows. This review is coming from a everyday home user, not a professional or business person. the biggest thing that makes Windows 11 more difficult to use is that microsoft has deleted the ability to put an address bar on the task bar. When I want to go to different site, I can no longer just type the name and hit control+enter to get to that site. Using the search function does not allow the use of control+enter, doing so only takes you take the total search engine site, also it is a waste of time to have to open the search box. Microsoft seems to make a habit of dropping useful tools for the average user. Going back to previous editions, including Windows 10 until Edge browser came along, you could have a links bar on your task bar, which was like have a favorites bar except on the task bar. No need to bring up the browser to find a site you had saved. Once they did away with IE, you no longer could add anything to the links bar unless you used IE to do so. Other than that, small annoyances crop up now and then, but with Windows that has always been the case.

Ask a Question