Data Recovery help

kittensinurface

Reaction score
I have lost my password to my Aomei Backupper Backup.ADI file. How do I open it now? I encrypted it, and password protected it. Is there a program such as john the ripper that can do that? Thanks.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Sorry, NO ..

AOMEI have their own encryption technology whereby accessing without proper credentials are not allowed, for their backup .ADI or .AFI the user "MUST" rmember the password and store it at a safe place .. even the technical support of AOMEI can't help in this issue.

:)

kittensinurface

Reaction score
Bad answer. Thousands of secure systems that are not supposed to be accessed are accessed everyday unfortunately. You can Google that for yourself. Smart people can reverse engineer things actually.
I and several others have already broken Aomei encryption. Any layperson with 30 seconds of research can show you that. This question is not about successful and easy encryption breaking, it is about password cracking a .ADI file backup that I created and own. Some smart person has already done it, I am asking how.

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
Who needs that much encryption and protection, in a home setting? Certainly not me!
I use NO passwords, anywhere, and I would never use encryption. Life is just so much easier.
Good Luck, Mate!
Shadow :cool:

Ask a Question