External mouse connected with dongle not working

Luke

Reaction score
I updated to windows 1 week ago and far I have no problems. But now the external mouse which is connected through dongle is not working .Can you please help me?

jvickers

Reaction score
Was this after the new update that came out a few days ago? Have you tried plugging the dongle into a different USP port? What have you done so far to troubleshoot the issue?

Luke

Reaction score
Was this after the new update that came out a few days ago? Have you tried plugging the dongle into a different USP port? What have you done so far to troubleshoot the issue?
yes after the new update it stopped working and I tried plugging it into a different USB port and it didn't work

Bastet

Reaction score
What’s the make & model of the keyboard?
Does it use drivers & if so have you checked for any driver updates or software updates?

jvickers

Reaction score
yes after the new update it stopped working and I tried plugging it into a different USB port and it didn't work
Have you checked the deice manager to see if there's an error? Also, are you running the most current driver for the mouse?

Last edited:

Ask a Question