Favorite Element(s) of Windows 11?

jvickers

Reaction score
Realizing that Windows 11 isn't quite complete, what is you favorite feature of Windows 11 so far?

Personally, I like the newer Settings interface. It's easy to navigate and has pretty much everything you need to control your Windows as an average user level.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, I'm a fan of the new settings interface too - I really hope that they roll out the new UI across things like Disk Management, Event Viewer, etc... There are still so many elements that are based on a 14 year old design, which could really do with a bit of a re-fresh. If they can match those to the settings UI, I'll be really pleased.

It's the overall UI that I like the most, Windows 10 was good - but the new look and widgets is a step in the right direction.

acerguy

Reaction score
I agree . The new Settings interface is so good.. It works well for me.

Ian, I'm still learning lots. What is the UI? ...

davehc

Reaction score
"Windows 11 isn't quite complete" lol:cool: Ms might not agree!
But, like the posters so far. Different outlay. I would not leap in and say it is better or worse than previous, buy I am 100% ok with it.
Lot of comment about the inablity to have sub menus on the taskbar. Maybe jerd mentailty. I have never used them, so am not in a position to comment. Aenough to say, there are other ways, just as efficient, to acheve the same object.

Ask a Question