Windows 11 GUI elements freeze one by one

scoeri

Reaction score
This problem started occuring when I updated my pc to windows 11. I never had this issue in windows 10.
Usually the task bar is the first thing to become unresponsive.
I can still minimise or switch between applications. After about half a minute all applications become unresponsive.
At the end I can still move the mouse cursor, but that's it, clicking anything doesn't do anything. No keyboard input does anything either and I am forced to hard reset my machine.

Specs of my pc:
Ryzen 5 3600X
Geforce RTX 2070 super
16GB RAM
ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS motherboard

I'm running the latest Geforce drivers
I also updated my bios to the latest version (with support for windows 11) but nothing helps.

Badbak

Reaction score
amd processors have some problems with win11 if its not 10 days since the upgrade you can restore win10 through the settings

Al Sanwoick

Reaction score
This problem started occuring when I updated my pc to windows 11. I never had this issue in windows 10.
Usually the task bar is the first thing to become unresponsive.
I can still minimise or switch between applications. After about half a minute all applications become unresponsive.
At the end I can still move the mouse cursor, but that's it, clicking anything doesn't do anything. No keyboard input does anything either and I am forced to hard reset my machine.

Specs of my pc:
Ryzen 5 3600X
Geforce RTX 2070 super
16GB RAM
ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS motherboard

I'm running the latest Geforce drivers
I also updated my bios to the latest version (with support for windows 11) but nothing helps.
I have the same thing happen on 2 different computers. ctrl/alt/del then cancel gets rid of the lock

Ask a Question