Hover function and printing adobe in portrait

winetec

Reaction score
The automatic hover function in Windows 11 is too sensitive. I have tried the online resources to try to eliminate it or slow it down and they do not work. I was able to slow the mouse speed but that does not resolve the issue. It is especially a problem when you try to delete an email and it continues to thread down the line to other emails, causing me to have to search to recover them from trash.

It appears Windows 11 blocks Adobe PDF from printing in portrait to an HP printer. I have set all the functions in Adobe and HP printer to default to Portrait but it still defaults to printing PDF to Landscape.

How can I eliminate these two problems. I still have a computer with Windows 10 which does not have either of these issues.

RogerOver

Reaction score
Hi,

as tu your second problem. I have installed Adobe Reader DC and an old HP Printer (ENVY 4504). And I cannot reproduce your problem on Windows 11 22000.1455 (21H2). No problem to print in portrait. What is your pdf software ?

For your other problem. Did you try to delete and reinstall the mouse driver ?

Vote:

Ask a Question