Items disappear under mouse cursor

cadmasterUK

Reaction score
In Settings, some items disappear completely when the cursor rolls over them - eg under Network & internet/Ethernet, the first item - Network_Connected, goes blank.
The effect is variable and inconsistent - eg on one occasion the whole of the Network profile type panel went blank, on another, only the unchecked Public button disappears.
Is there something I can do?

cadmasterUK

Reaction score
It seems that the text is being given the same colour as the background. It is less apparent in Dark mode (which I don't like) but even there, the effect appears sometimes - eg I wanted to download and install Foxit PDF Reader and selected it within Microsoft Store; in Light mode, the left panel had the Foxit logo at the top with a PEGI 3 logo and rating at the bottom, blank in between. The right panel had Screenshots at the top with various bars below, some showing text until the cursor rolled over, then they went blank.
In Dark mode, the left panel appeared with text and an Install button in blue. Rolling over this button made the text disappear, which is why I have assumed the colour was matching the button.
At least I managed to click the button and install the programme, but it is increasing frustrating having this behaviour - is there a setting I have missed.
Graphics card is nVidia Quadro 2000

Vote:

Ask a Question